Runboard.com support pages
[Back to main support page] | [Runboard.com support forums]
User Premium Membership
User Premium membership :: ExplanationTo upgrade your user account to Premium for one year (USD 10, no recurring billing) please go to your Control Panel and click the "Upgrade my account" button.
|User account features||Basic account||Premium account|
|Basic board service|
|PM answering machine|
|Maximum post size||10 KB||250 KB|
|Room in PM Inbox||200||500|
|Send PM max size||3 KB||10 KB|
|PM ignore list max size||50 bytes||1000 bytes|
|PM allow list max size||50 bytes||1000 bytes|
|No banner ads|
|Optional invisibility in Who's online|
|Optional invisibility in Member list|
|Instant new PM notification|
|Priority support through feedback email|
|Priority support through support forums|
|Satisfaction of helping Runboard out|
|Cost||FREE||10 USD for one year|
Upgrading your user account to Premium membership gives access to the following features at this time:
- No ads.
- You can enter up to 250 000 bytes of text per message (default is 10 000 bytes)
- You can make yourself invisible in the "Who is online" list (Control Panel / Misc settings)
- Define up to 15 bookmarks
- Room for 50 messages in your Inbox (Global users only)
- You can send PM's (Inbox private messages) of up to 10000 bytes to other users (instead of 3000 bytes). This does not affect the maximum size of PM's other users can send to you.
- When you receive an Online PM in your Inbox, you are instantly notified of it in the "Inbox" link. Non-premium users have to check their Inbox to see if new PM's have been received.
- You can make yourself invisible in the per-board public member list (moderators and admins will still be able to see you).
- Priority support through feedback.
- Priority support through the Premium Members Support forum.
Please note that the upgrade is on a per-user account basis. Please also note that if you are owner of board, this does not make your board premium for all users. It makes your user account premium (for all boards).
If and when your premium membership expires, your account will be reverted to normal status, until and if you upgrade it to premium again.